For more information, hover over the teal numbered squares.
1. This is the name of our primary lab. They are 3rd Party ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited.
2. The Product Identity tells you which product was tested. It will tell you the expected potency and the name
3. The Laboratory ID is the unique ID created by the lab to identify this specific result.
4. In this section, you will find a snapshot of the prominent cannabinoids in the batch. This reflects in total percent, total milligrams in a serving, and total milligrams in a container.
5. This section focuses solely on CBD and THC. This reflects in total percent, total milligrams in a serving, and total milligrams in a container.
6. LOQ stands for “Limit of Quantification”. The limit of quantification is the smallest amount of whatever is being tested that can be measured with a certain degree of confidence. If you see “<loq” then the test showed below smallest amount measurable.
7. This is a summary of the Residual Solvents test.
8. This is a summary of the Pesticides test.
9. This is a summary of the Heavy Metals test.
10. This is a summary of the Microbiology test.